Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I Love Chick-Fil-A!!!

You will never guess what I just found!  I was looking at my new addiction (pinterest.com) and found this.  I can't wait to try it!  If you get to try it before I do, please let me know what you think of it.  The girl whose website this came from is bystephanielynn.com

Chick-Fil-A Inspired Chicken 
 
Cooking Oil {you can use Peanut but it is not necessary}
1 Egg
1 Cup of Milk
1 Cup of Flour
2 1/2 Tablespoons of Powdered Sugar
1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
I Tablespoon of Salt
2 Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast, cut in strips or cubed

Mix together Egg and Milk.

Place cut chicken in mixture and let sit.

While the chicken is sitting, in a separate bowl, mix together the Flour, Powdered Sugar, Pepper and Salt. Dredge the chicken pieces in the flour mixture. I always like to double coat the chicken so I repeat these two steps.

Heat the oil to 375 degrees. You can use a deep fryer or I simply heat in a frying pan on the stove top. The coating makes the oil pretty messy and I just prefer to use a frying pan and discard the oil afterwards. Gently drop your chicken pieces in the heated oil and cook until golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment