Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2014

I Don't Know

I don't even know what to call this recipe.  I had some yellow squash, zucchini, Roma tomatoes, and onions and decided to mix them all together.  I guess it's kind of like a roasted squash casserole.  Maybe that should be what it's called.  Hmmm.  If you have another idea, please share it.

Roasted Squash Casserole

4 Roma tomatoes
3 zucchini
3 yellow squash
1/2 Vidalia onion
olive oil
pepper
garlic powder

Slice the tomatoes, yellow squash, zucchini about 1/4 inch thick.  Thinly slice the onion and break it all apart.  Spread some olive oil onto the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish.  Layer the veggies in this order:  tomatoes, squash, onions, zucchini.  Sprinkle pepper and garlic powder on top.  You could also put a little between each layer.  Drizzle a little olive oil on top.  Bake at 425 degrees for 25 minutes.

You could also slice up a red, yellow, or orange pepper and layer that in too.  I think I'll do that next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment