Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Jewelry Party

Some friends came over today for a jewelry party.  It was nice to catch up with them and order beautiful jewelry too!  I made a few snacks for us to munch on while we designed our new necklaces.  I made the same fruit dip I made for last weekend's shower to dip strawberries in (and they were SO good), chocolate chip cookies, individual cheese balls and crackers, and a cucumber appetizer.  Sometimes I make the cucumber appetizers and take them in my lunch.  I got this recipe from my daughter who made them for a shower she gave.  They are EASY to make and good for showers, snacks, or munchies!

Cucumbers with Cream Cheese

1 or 2 cumcumbers
Garden vegetable cream cheese
Dill weed

Cut the ends off of the cucumbers and cut the skin off with w vegetable peeler.  Slice the cucumbers and spread garden vegetable cream cheese on top.  Sprinkle with dill weed.  Chill and serve.


No comments:

Post a Comment