Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Baby, Baby, Baby

Today we had a baby shower for my niece.  She's been on bed rest for 3 weeks so she was excited to have people to talk to.  She had LOTS of people to talk to today.  We are all excited for her little one to arrive.  Several of the guests asked for the recipes for the individual cheese balls (you can find these under appetizers) and the fruit dip.  The broccoli salad is also under salads.The only difference is that I added pasta to today's salad.  I also dipped cookies in melted candy melts and sprinkled a few sprinkles on each end in hopes to make them look like rattles.  They didn't really look like rattles, but they were cute.  I put fruit in baby food jars and topped each one with a fruit dip.  It was yummy.  The dip is actually addicting so don't say I didn't warn you!



Fruit Dip

1 8 oz. cream cheese
1 can sweetened condensed milk
a sprinkle of cinnamon
1/4 tsp of lemon juice

Bring cream cheese to room temperature.  Add sweetened condensed milk and mix well with a mixer.  Add lemon juice and cinnamon.  I didn't measure the cinnamon.  I just sprinkled a little on the top and mixed it in a little more.

1 comment: