Pages

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Happiness

Different things make different people happy.  Sometimes it doesn't take a lot.  That was me today.  I always like to stop by the Farmer's Market near my job.  It makes me happy when I can buy fresh fruits and vegetables for my family.  I actually get excited to find some of my favorite healthy food for less than what I can buy them for in the grocery stores.  Today I came home with many treasures. I bought 2 packs of raspberries, 4 bananas, pineapple, 3 lb. of asparagus, okra, brussel sprouts, 2 1/2 lb. of mushrooms, grape tomatoes, organic salad mix, a head of cabbage, and green beans.  The best part is that I only had to pay $23 for all of that!  It would have cost me twice that at Kroger!  I wish I could post a picture of my valuables, but I took a picture with my phone and can't figure out how to put it on here.  I have to get busy cooking now.  I'll cook all the veggies so they are ready to eat throughout the week for lunch and dinner.  Mmmmmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment