Pages

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Chip Clips

I must admit it.  I am addicted to Pinterest.  The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem.  Only, I don't plan to do anything about it.  I guess that kicks me out of a Pinterest recovery program.  As Doris Day always said, "Que Sera Sera.  What will be will be."  If you're my age, you sung that in your head, didn't you?  Yeah, I thought so.  Well, one day while enjoying the posts on Pinterest, I ran across one where you could turn the hangers with clips on the ends into chip clips!  BRILLIANT!  I had a bunch of those hangers and would use them sometimes, but I knew I wouldn't miss a few for this project.  I gave the hangers to hubby, shared my plan, and he cut the clips off with one of his saws and then smoothed the edges for me.  He loves my simple projects!  Now I have plenty of clips and they didn't cost me a dime!  WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!  Try this project yourself.  The clips are strong and work great!


No comments:

Post a Comment