Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

I Hit A Home Run!


My son came over for dinner tonight and I wanted to prepare a dessert that was a little different from the kind of thing I usually fix.  So I came up with Peanut Butter Brownie Pizza.  It was good.  Even my son liked it and he's not a big fan of desserts.  I feel like I struck a home run with this one!

 

 Peanut Butter Brownie Pizza

 1 pkg. of brownie mix
¾ cup peanut butter
1 can of chocolate icing
Reese's Pieces, optional

Prepare brownie mix by the directions on the box.  Add ¼ cup of peanut butter to the mix.  Spread batter onto a pizza pan.  Bake at 350 degrees for 28 – 30 minutes.  Let cool.  Mix icing with ½ cup of peanut butter and spread on top of brownie pizza. Sprinkle Reese's Pieces on top if you'd like.  Cut into 12 pieces and enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment