Pages

Monday, January 18, 2016

Crustless Spinach Quiche and Other Stuff

I haven't forgotten about all of you.  Really.  Life has been super busy!!  Many of you know that I have a second job and I LOVE IT!  I am a representative for doTERRA Essential Oils and I have been teaching classes and educating people on the many uses for essential oils.  I have a class this Saturday at my home if you would like to attend.  If you would like to host a class for your friends, I would be happy to teach it and you get free oils for hosting!  It's a great deal!

My youngest grandson turned 3 years old this month also.  That kid is a hoot!  He has so much energy, is so carefree, and the life of the party!  He is fun to be around because he keeps you entertained.  He also likes to play dress up as much, if not more, than his sister.  You never know if he's going to be a Ninja Turtle, a fireman, a super hero, or what!  However, don't call him Superman.  In his world, the name is Super Guy.

But, like I said earlier ... I haven't forgotten about you.  Today I have a recipe for a crustless spinach quiche.  If you are gluten intolerant, you can eat this.  There is NO flour involved.  It's so good, you won't even miss the crust!  OH!  I found my camera, so you get a picture of it today.  I'm so excited to be able to give you a picture again!



Crustless Spinach Quiche

1 10 oz. pkg. chopped spinach, thawed and pressed dry
6 eggs
1 ½ cups skim milk or almond milk
½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
4 oz fresh mushrooms, sliced
6 oz. shredded Swiss or other favorite white cheese

Mix all ingredients and pour into a 9 x 13 baking dish that has been sprayed with a cooking spray.  Bake at 375 degrees for 30 - 35 mins.  



No comments:

Post a Comment