Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

It's All About The Pumpkin!



I can't leave my other friend out who shared the pumpkin cake recipe with me!  I used to work with Cindy and she made every day a happy one!  She retired at the end of the last school year and now she is living the lifestyle many wish to live.  She lives at the beach and does things at her own pace when she wants to!  I am so happy for her, but I miss her immensely!!!  Work will never be the same without her.  She is what made each day glorious.  I MISS YOU CINDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pumpkin Cake

1 pkg yellow cake mix
1 pkg (3.4 oz) instant butterscotch pudding
4 eggs
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup veg oil
1 cup of canned 100% pure pumpkin
2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
½ can cream cheese icing

In large mixing bowl, combine ingredients. Beat on low for 30 sec, then on medium for 4 minutes. Pour into a greased and floured 10 in bundt tube pan.  Bake at 350 for 50-55 min or until wooden toothpick inserted comes out clean.

Cool in pan for 15 min.  Remove to wire rack to cool completely.

Microwave icing for 30 seconds.  Spoon over the top of the cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment