Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Channeling Chick-Fil-A

I drove past Chick-Fil-A on my way to the grocery store today and started craving a yogurt parfait.  Usually I crave chicken.  I don't know what happened this time.  Anyway, while I was at the grocery store, I passed the strawberries and blueberries and they hopped right in my buggy!  So did the yogurt and granola.  It was amazing.  When I got home, I had everything I needed to make my own yogurt parfait!  I can't wait to finish dinner tonight!  It was hard not to dig in to one while I made them.  This will make a great dessert in the summer since there is NO COOKING INVOLVED.  Which means, no extra heat in the kitchen.  It's like they say; if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen!

Yogurt Parfait

1 cup of vanilla yogurt (I used Yoplait)
2 - 3 strawberries, sliced
1/4 cup blueberries
1 - 2 Tb. granola

Layer 1/2 the strawberries and 1/2 the blueberries in the bottom of the cup.  Spread 1/2 the cup of yogurt on top of the fruit.  Repeat.  Top with granola.                     Makes 1 parfait

♥ I cut the top strawberries to look like hearts. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment