Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Merry Christmas To My Dogs!


Everyone knows I love my dogs.  I always say that once my kids left home, I had to replace them.  So, I replaced them with dogs!  Since it's almost Christmas, it's time to make cookies.  A friend of mine shared a recipe for cookies for dogs with me.  I decided to start the Christmas season with cookies for my girls ... dogs.  I gave them one and they gobbled it up!  Their cookies are in the shape of pigs because it's the only cookie cutter I have.  The girls didn't mind though.  I told them they were Christmas pigs.  :)

Dog Cookies

1 cup peanut butter
3 cups flour
2 large eggs
3/4 cup molasses or honey

Mix together and roll out into a thin sheet of dough (maybe 1/8 inch) Use cookie cutters to cut the shapes or shape as desired. Bake at 325F until dry (about 8 – 10 min.). 

Makes about 60 cookies.  People can eat these if they want to.  

Puppy Pig Cookies!
My sweet girls.


No comments:

Post a Comment