Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2021

Birthday Cake Waffles?


 You always know summer break has started at my house when I start cooking things I haven’t had time to cook.  This morning I made Birthday Cake Protein Waffles!   I got this cute little waffle maker at Christmas and just now had time to try out this recipe.  The waffles were so good!!  I used my Isagenix Protein powder so 2 little waffles are not only filling, but healthy too!  Even the hubby likes them! 


Birthday Cake Protein Waffles 

2 scoops Isagenix Birthday Cake Protein Powder

1 scoop Isagenix Creamy French Vanilla Protein Powder

1/2 cup dry oatmeal 

1/2 tsp baking powder

1 egg 

1 tsp vanilla

1/2 tsp coconut oil

3/4 cup water

Blend 1/2 cup oatmeal to grind into smaller flakes.  Add all other ingredients and mix well.  Drop about your 2 to 2 1/2 spoonfuls of batter onto the waffle iron and cook according to what you waffle iron directions are.

Makes 6 so you can share.

AND it’s gluten-free if you use gluten-free oatmeal!


No comments:

Post a Comment