Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2020

Co-Co-Coconut

I made this a couple of weeks ago, but haven't stopped to share it until now.  Someone told me about this and when I saw the recipe, I did what I always do.  I changed a few things and tweeked it to make it my own.  Here's the tweeked (improved) version.

Coconut Custard Pie

1/2 cup of Bisquick or other pancake mix
3/4 cup of sugar
4 eggs
2 cups half and half
1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
1 tsp. vanilla
1 Tb softened butter

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.  Combine all the ingredients and mix by hand.  Pour into a 9" or 10" pie plate that has been buttered or sprayed with Baker's Joy.  Bake for 25 - 30 min.  Crust will form on it's own.

Want to give it a little extra goodness?  Spread milk chocolate chocolate chips on the top.  Let them melt and spread with a spatula.  (You're welcome. ;) )


No comments:

Post a Comment